Mossm Starter Kits without the Furniture

Eveline
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Hi, what i would love to see is mossm starter kits without all the furniture and stuff. I have enough furniture to fill 2 sims up, but if i want to have new starters i cant choose to buy them without all the furniture. I would love to see Starter Kits with only mossms :)

Asymmetrical
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Hey Starling. I need to think about this one still. Someone else has asked for this and I'm torn so I have not made a decision.

Here's a couple reasons why I'm resisting this:

1) We want players to buy from the secondary market as much as possible, I feel like this would discourage that - especially for "throw away" Mossms. Right now the only reason to buy a starter Mossm is to try for the rare eyes or because someone may like the challenge of doing the breeding themselves.

2) We want the new player experience to be as painless as possible. We intentionally made starter kits include everything a new player needs to survive for a week or so while they learn how to play. I have concerns that a new player - especially one that does not read English - will come buy a single Mossm and then wonder why it doesn't work but with a starter kit that includes everything that same user can at least fiddle with it figure out that Mossms automatically go to the environments if they just take the time to rez it.

Not saying no - still considering. Will keep you posted.

Eveline
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Thank you for your explanation Asym. I do understand what you are saying, it's just my (and others) inventory is overloading with enviroments we dont use. I do use starters to start a new line, which is better doing with a starter then with some mossm that already has a background. I do understand why you are having second thoughts about putting just Starters out for sale.

DJ SeXXySin Alvah
March 30, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

It would be awesome if on the affiliate vendors it had the option to just buy the 'starter' mossm or mossms without furniture and then the way it is now, to buy with furniture

Asymmetrical
March 30, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

If we do this we will, of course, provide affiliates with vendors. :)

You must login to reply.