Query for the Days of Our Lives

Ƙali
April 12, 2015
9 years ago

I've been working at a few Auction Houses, and as we all know some fill up days ahead, other 15 minutes before the auction sarts, and others unfortunately don't to seem to get the balance of Sellers vs. Buyers.

My quest to all of you in our wonderful Mossm familly - is if there is a new place - of course we all cater to each ohter - but what woul be the best day and time (in SLT please).. Also what importannt to you --- FishBowls free or ticked mossms, the sky is the limit
(other than Charlotte Johannsen-I' sure I spelt that wrong or Matthew McConaughey) taking care of your babies *smiles*

If yuo want t comment to me off Forum - my base name is ZoeBabie - *hugs t aol of you and Happy Sunday*

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ʝuι尺уα 丂イуIзş
April 12, 2015
9 years ago

um if we could have later auctions on sunday instead of just 12 noon or 3slt...because i work most sundays now and i am not off til 4slt and i would like to participate in the auctions either selling or buying...also i love the fishbowls and raffles if we could have a few more of those would be great:) i have mossms i will part with is anyone checks mine out and seems some you want please contact me!!! inworld name precious juriya

Ƙali
April 12, 2015
9 years ago

I actually thought about that as well. What do you think... 5:30 - 6:30 7:30 is late for east and Europe, but may work for some... Keep bringing your ideas... This is a safe place *smiles*

You must login to reply.