What completes this achievement??

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

This one's on the House!

You got drunk with your Mossm for St. Patrick's Day.

Unlock "This one's on the House" by obtaining the St. Patrick's Day prize pack.

I am sure many are wondering what this achievement completes,
During st paddys, i obtained the drinking game, this one is on the house sounds like a beer on the house....asy can you please enlight us, many have asked me this and i have to find the answer

Asymmetrical
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago
Edited 8 years, 12 months ago by Asymmetrical

It says right in the text what it is. But in the spirit of helpfulness...

You unlock the achievement titled "this one's on the house" when you get the St Patrick's day gift.

Are you asking me this because you should have earned it and didn't or are you asking because that text is unclear to people? Let me know which so we can look in to fixing it. Thanks!

Ʈĭą вøṉεʐ ßℓakє Sкутσωєя 乙ąđąrk
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

Was the gift we just got this St. Patrick's day eligible?

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

Its not checked on my page and i obtained the drinking game
So did Tia i am sure, and we both and a bunche of others wonder what the st paddy's price pack is

Executioner Vaher
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

looking at it i for sure did not get it checked , but seems nobody did this year. from what i a seeing.

Executioner Vaher
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

other than seems Jason & Tia is now good .

Asymmetrical
May 10, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

The prize pack is the package that the prize comes in. We don't specifically identify any prize in the achievement description because the contents change from year to year. I've changed the text a bit to help others understand better.

If you got the St Patricks day prize this year and didn't get the achievement then please open a ticket and let us know so we can give you credit for it.

Thanks!

Progenitor
May 11, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago
Edited 8 years, 12 months ago by Progenitor

To clarify, the thing that makes you win this achievement is playing with the St Patrick's drinking game. It looks like this:

Liesel
May 12, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

bei mir ist das archivement auch nicht abgehakt , obwohl ich alle ST. Patricksgeschenke erhalten hab, oder musste man noch was anderes machen?

Asymmetrical
May 12, 2015
8 years, 12 months ago

Liesel - I fixed yours. It should be checked now.

You must login to reply.