Inquiring Minds Want To Know....

Ƙali
May 20, 2015
8 years, 11 months ago

I'm thinking of offering a "Breeder's Delight" at my A.H. How this would work is I would open my A.H. to 1 Breeder for 1 Auction. You can put as many mossm - up to 15 (cause that's all the panels I have) Babies (Your Babies) for that auction. This would be singly your auction no one else's. We would have a Fish Bowl for Breeder's to enter (Entry would be free) and then that Breeder and I would pick a date and time for "their auction" I would do all the advertising. Cost to the Breeder would be 250L + standard tips - rest is yours.... Do you... or do you know someone that would be interested in this type of "specialized " auction? Comments? Suggestions?

Ambie Helendale
May 22, 2015
8 years, 11 months ago

We call that a "Patron" Auction, and yes, lots of people like those :D

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 24, 2015
8 years, 11 months ago

great idea, but why would anyone do that when most have own sims and can perform this all themselfs?

Ƙali
May 25, 2015
8 years, 11 months ago

Jason... you are right on the fact that a lot of people have babies for sale on their sim... but As you know the auction experience can be much valuable and I think of this as another way to experience the "auction experience and that could be another aspect to sell ..

You must login to reply.