Longshot but still : The Search for 3 Special Uniques

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
June 13, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago
Edited 8 years, 10 months ago by ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ

Ho Ho Ho Yuletide Santapants

Expo Rojo Lavarillo

Oz Scarecrow

If you have them and consider selling them might wanna let yourself know i am interested in them, price is discussable, and oomphs or none also...i collect the uniques and these three were expo ones and relay for life, but hey maybe someone knows who has them, let them know jason is looking for them.

Executioner Vaher
June 13, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

That Makes 2 of us Mr. Jason

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
June 21, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

you cant them anymore since the were RFL OOAK( One Of A Kind) for). In other words 1 person on the grid has them and they wont be released again. I know they people who have them and they will not part with them.

Asymmetrical
June 21, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Crux is correct. There is only one of each of those and they will probably never see the secondary market. While we were pleased to make those and donate them as contributions for a great cause (RFL), we also feel sad that the work we put in to those will never get to be enjoyed by the rest of the Mossm fans so vowed not make OOAKs any more. We'll still continue to do limited edition things though!

Havoc
June 21, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

well I do have a http://mossms.com/p/Havoc.asp/mossm/Honor.Claus/
willing to trade for a love machine or either of the planet 2 uniques the mossm does not have to have ooomf.
best regards
Havoc

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
June 21, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago
Edited 8 years, 10 months ago by Moderator

Laughs at crux, sorry asy but this topic is made for them who have them and if they wanna sell them not for comments as i am aware they are one of a kind

sorry if i sound rude but we are well aware they are one of a kind thank you verry much

Executioner Vaher
June 25, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago
Edited 8 years, 10 months ago by Executioner Vaher

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
July 25, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

I am prepared to make a big offer, so if your intrested just hit me with a im

You must login to reply.