Is There Going to Be a July Breeding Challenge?

Ʈĭą вøṉεʐ ßℓakє Sкутσωєя 乙ąđąrk
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Was wondering if there was going to be a July challenge.

Asymmetrical
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Yes, unfortunately I have been consumed by my real world job and have not had a chance to do this yet. I will be home later in the week and expect to be able to get it up and running this weekend. Many apologies for the delay.

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Its ok. :) We all understand that pesky RL gets in the way and figured you were out celebrating this past weekend. :) Thank you for the update.

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

shame is only for most already have hard time getting the contest done, now lost 10 days on it, for some easy picking, didnt know was only one who can place it on the website...from what i heard it was ready and set up and yes rl can be bizzy often

Asymmetrical
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Hi Jason, I'm not sure what you heard but it sounds like it didn't come from us since it isn't true. :)

The contest is something that I make up every month. It is not already done. I hope to automate it at some point but right now it is very manual. As for time lost, I'll keep that in mind but I simply can't do it right now. I'm not even at home. I'm away at a vendor location. I know that's upsetting and I'll do my best to do better next month.

Thanks for understanding.

яǝǝѕǝ Hυηтєя
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Hey Asymmetrical you are doing an amazing job at what you do real life gets in the way we know that... Don't let others get you down take your time. We understand.

Asymmetrical
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Thanks Reese! I appreciate that!

As info, if my post above sounds upset, I apologize, I am not upset at all - was just being informative! The situation is what it is and not much can be done about it. This won't last forever though and we'll have a challenge for you guys asap!

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Maybe i mis understood on the Q&A you had something special plannend because it was 4th of july, non the less i didnt mean to offend you asy, your doing a amazing job...

Asymmetrical
July 8, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago
Edited 8 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Jason. I'm not sure what you are referring to... since we are an international community we never celebrate the 4th of July (and never have) because it is a U.S holiday. I'm sorry if we said something misleading at the Q&A.

I should be home this weekend and can work on this challenge. I'll either extend it by a few days to compensate for the delay or make it easier than usual.

And finally, I am not offended, I promise! I love you all!

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
July 9, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

Thank you for the update Asymmetrical! Hope RL doesn't give ya too much trouble and can't wait to see what you have planned for us this month hehe ...maybe a blue on blue? ROFL kidding now 8D

You must login to reply.