mossms community chat

яǝǝѕǝ Hυηтєя
Aug. 8, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

Last night we had a good conversation about non mossm related stuff in the mossms community chat. which in turn got two of us reported to linden labs for not talking about chat related stuff and talking about our personal issues. So i am asking as a whole is it ok to chat about non related stuff in chat or????

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
Aug. 9, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

I have seen before non mossm conversations going on in chat, nothing wrong with that as long as the convo stays clean and it's not troling/bashing anyone. idk what your convo was about but how do you know a report has been made?

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
Aug. 9, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

The person he is talking about told us that she reported us to linden labs for non-group related discussions. So Reese was making sure that was allowed in group. :)

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
Aug. 9, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

There are trolls around looking for trouble hon, i do say ignore her lol. LL won't so shit about those ppl spamming the groups with phishing links, imagine how much they'd care about a group chat discussion hehe.

Asymmetrical
Aug. 9, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago
Edited 8 years, 9 months ago by Asymmetrical

By all means, please use the group to enjoy one another's company. Its a community group and its intended use is for bonding as a community. There are no restrictions on what you're allowed to talk about.

Things not allowed in the group chat are... being a jerk, and trying to sell stuff.

Sorry to hear you got reported for something that isn't against our rules.

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
Aug. 10, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

With me, I, for the most part do ignore her. And yeah, there are tons of people like that. Honestly, I have to laugh at them, with how they act.

You must login to reply.