Help please

MelodyAnn мaякѕмaη
Sept. 12, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago

My mom gave me a new mossm, she bought at an auction, and when I tried to rezz it, it gave me this message:
[22:11] Mossm - 1.13 - Henrik: Sorry, I am now owned by someone else.
and then poofed :(
She doesnt has it and I dont have it either, what happened? can I recover it? I tried the help page, but its name dont show up on it.

Please help :(

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
Sept. 13, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago

Have her contact the person she bought it from they most likely have it.

What happens is this - sometimes a seller rezzes the mossms on mesh by mistake or they forget the group rez tag causing the mossm to disappear so they just recover it instead of a relog (relog has the mossm pop back in your inventory) then they sell the mossm and forget all about it until they log sometime later to a random embryo in their inventory n they rez it thus giving them back the mossm they sold IF the person who bought the mossm never rezzed it.

It's a simple mistake (i've had my own share of ghost embryos lost in my inventory) best avoided by rezzing your purchased mossms right after you bought them so you gain ownership of them.

A simple check in her transaction history should give her the mossm name so the seller can give it back to her.

Uncle Roy
Sept. 13, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago

Hi MelodyAnn, Kate is correct. Also if your mom purchased the mossm for you at auction and didn't rez it out before transferring it to you it's most likely still in your mom's inventory, or even back in the sellers inventory which is why you received the error message :)

Asymmetrical
Sept. 13, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago
Edited 8 years, 7 months ago by Asymmetrical

Also, we keep lots of records including history of transfers so we can see when stuff like this happens. You can always open a ticket and we'll help you get it back if you haven't gotten it back yet. :)

MelodyAnn мaякѕмaη
Sept. 13, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago

Thank you all for your answers, you were all right, the lost mossm was back into the seller's inventory and she returned it to us :)

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
Sept. 14, 2015
8 years, 7 months ago

Them mossms are sneaky! hehehe

You must login to reply.