Pink Mossm Race Winners

Asymmetrical
Feb. 24, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago
Edited 8 years, 2 months ago by Asymmetrical

The Pink Mossm races were tons of fun! Thanks to everyone that came out - participants and spectators alike.

The winners of the 9AM race were:

1st: TootsiePop
2nd: Tania Ivanovic
3rd: Denny Janus

The winners of the 5PM race were:

1st: Amberly (baby loudwater)
2nd: Avalon Raymaker
3rd: Tie between Davedawg and Altered.

Congrats everyone!

AMBERLY WHITEBERRY
Feb. 24, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Thank you Asym & Prog for the Mossms and the fun. Thank you for the races. Thank you to the community for teaching me - for using your resources to help me n make it happen that i had a winnin mossm.

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
Feb. 24, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Congrats to all the winners! I had a blast watching the drag race of many to come in the future. Keep training for next month mossm addicts and hoarders. It's a pleasure to see how the community gets together as a unity with events like this.

Coyote Montale
Feb. 24, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

I hope we have another event like this in the future!!!

Altered
Feb. 25, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Had a fantastic time, THX heaps to the M team and the community for something that was fun and funny to the point of almost pantie wetting at times :p and for the WoWs we had at seeing our trained and not so well trained Mossms run in the first official race :) See you all at the next race ( with a trained Mossm ). xx

Alexandra Twitchy
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Congrats everyone I wish I could have attended I will be able to soon I hope finishing a huge building project I miss spending more time with everyone but the sooner I am done the better. Glad you all had fun and well done mossm CSR team for making mossms so enjoyable.

You must login to reply.