2 Eat Free

Ms CB Sakura
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

I got the 2 Eat Free Mossms. They are Perma Pets. One of them is fine, the other is continually getting stuck in place. I get the message on the website about rezzing the Mossms, or doing recovery. Putting her in my inventory, then rerezzing fixes the problem temporarily, but it happens several times a day.

I really don't want to bother Support with a freebie, but I'm not sure what else to do.

Also, if a Mossms is unwanted, is there somewhere it can be sent?

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Make sure to rez both mossms near an environment, you get that message after 3 hours pass that they did not interact with anything. Even if they're perma pets and cannot get resources the environments interaction notice still works for them.

If you talk about unwanted perma pets then i don't really know, if you mean regular breedable mossms you need to buy a ultraprobe and send them to space. Can then use them for collections to get splurt.

Ms CB Sakura
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago
Edited 8 years, 2 months ago by Ms CB Sakura

There is plenty of stuff for them to do. She does play, but gets stuck in place after awhile in the environment.

The perma pet question - yes that is what I meant. Thank you. I was thinking about this as a solution to my issue.

Asymmetrical
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Ms. CB. Try deleting that Mossm and getting a new copy using our recovery tool. If that doesn't work let me know and I'll come take a peek at your location and see if I can find anything wrong.

http://mossms.com/cs/recovery/

Ms CB Sakura
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago
Edited 8 years, 2 months ago by Ms CB Sakura

Ok, thank you. I have done that, and so it's okay, but we will see.

You must login to reply.