Staying Organized!

Asymmetrical
March 10, 2016
8 years, 1 month ago
Edited 8 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

We've had a few requests lately for better tools for managing your Mossms so I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of the tools that we do have available to help you stay organized. We will add more tools as we can but these tools may be very useful for you in the mean time.

Did you know that there are variety of sorting methods on your "my mossms page" and places to put notes (tags) to help you keep track of what Mossms you have?

There are several buttons at the top of the page. The first 4 buttons change how the mossms are displayed. The second set of buttons provides special things you can sort by like stats, DNA or current location.

You can also click on tags and you'll see an edit button, when clicked it provides a place to add notes to a specific mossms.

You can have one button from each section selected at any time. So for example you might select the list display with small icons the DNA button and the tags button. This gives you lots of option for quickly viewing your Mossms. Clicking on any heading will sort them in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order. Try clicking on the breed button and watch it lump all of your zebras together!

You can use these features on both live or cryo mossms by clicking the far right button.

Buttercup Doolittle
March 10, 2016
8 years, 1 month ago

I LOVE THE BREED BUTTON. That's how I go through and pair up my partners. I think I will use the tag button to remind me who is partners to who! <3 you two and your big brains!

Alexandra Twitchy
April 14, 2016
8 years ago

Very Awesome

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
April 14, 2016
8 years ago

verry nice idea but if you like me have 800 cryos, and 200 live , would take me a whole day organising mossm....

Asymmetrical
April 14, 2016
8 years ago

Its kind of like cleaning, if you do it all the time its never a big project! ;)

You must login to reply.