May 2017 Breeding Challenge

Asymmetrical
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Since English is my native language I don't see any confusion in the rule that says: You must breed the Mossm yourself. If there is a better way to phrase this so it is clear to everyone I am open to suggestions and will happily reword the rule to make it more clear.

It does not matter where the parents of your Mossm came from only that the Mossm submitted for the challenge was your breed. I realize that you cannot see who did the breed but we can and we do check it.

Tmr
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago
Edited 6 years, 11 months ago by Tmr

Oh dear, sorry Asym, majority of my mossms are eaten by SL, I will recover then prolly link will work again....
Link is working again.
Don't think anybody got the eyes right?

Kitty Kat
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Thank you for my new baby; she's such a cutie! Let the June challenge begin :) Good luck everyone!!

Assie
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

I think eyes were way too difficult... pity cause that was really my goal

Asymmetrical
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

It was a bit too difficult, and that was my fault. I have the whole year of challenges planned out but for May I was traveling and didn't have access to my plans and picked the wrong eye requirement. By the time I realized it, it was just too late to change it.

Since no one got the eye I'll use it in a later challenge until all of the eyes are released.

Asymmetrical
June 1, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Tmr,

Correct, no one got the eyes this time.

Regarding your entry... If you sent it to space that link should still work so I'm guessing it either got transferred to someone or renamed. Hopefully you can find it!

Tmr
June 2, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Transferred to my sis and niece, but back right away after, only I think it got wrong after. It was renamed automatically and eaten after grid roll, poor mossm, abused and neglacted. But link is working again.
http://mossms.com/p/Amira.kumaki/mossm/Uber.Christean/

Lynx
June 2, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Asymmetrical, I didn't receive the reward mossm. Would you mind resending?

Asymmetrical
June 3, 2017
6 years, 10 months ago

TMR, I sent your Mossm. Thank you!

Lynx, I resent your Mossm.

Locking this thread now. If anyone else needs help with this please open up a support ticket.

Congrats everyone!

You must login to reply.