error message with tires

Ice
June 29, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

I and another person are having error or script messages with the tires.Is anyone else or is it just us?

Also...Is there any thing in the works for our next quest? 4th of July? Back to school???

Asymmetrical
June 29, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

What is the error message that you are getting?

We don't usually do anything for the 4th of July or Thanksgiving since those are American holidays and we are an international community. I don't have an immediate plan for an event but would like to do something before the summer is out. That said... getting geared up for the rally in October has been very time consuming so I don't know exactly what it will be or when it will be but I will do something!

We'll also continue to run the breeding challenges and in August introduce a new blend for those and retire the polkadot.

Kitty Kat
June 29, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

I am getting the same script warning from the tires (that they have lost contact with the hivemind), but have also noticed that the Mossms still play with them even when the warning is appearing. It seems to be an re-occurring script issue because I don't see it every day.

Asymmetrical
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Gotcha! Sounds like an item is missing from the contents. If you guys open a ticket we'll send you a new one. Thanks for letting me know!

Ice
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Thanks will do

Kitty Kat
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Yes, thank you! I will get to that.... Right after my nap :)

ღ Ƒɭąɱę βɭąçķWǫɭƒ ღ
July 8, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Hi! script errors in the tyres here too

Asymmetrical
July 10, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Hi Flame, just open a ticket for us when you're ready and we'll send you a new one

ღ Shari Ayres ღ
July 13, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Script error on tires here also.

You must login to reply.