New Content Update

Asymmetrical
March 13, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago
Edited 6 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

The blends for the breeding challenge are done. I need to do some technical stuff before they will work but that is just a day or two of work.

The ears, I have run in to a problem and it will take me longer than I hoped but I am still powering through it and I will get it done. Ears are much more complicated for us because of the mesh builds. If they were sculpts it would be much easier.

So... to get some new things in your hands I am planning to reward the blends for breeding challenge participants on Friday 3/16. I will give everyone that participated two copies of the prize Mossm and also reward one eye power-up from last year. As soon as the ears are completed I will reward them to everyone who earned them.

I do plan on continuing breeding challenges but I need to get these ears finished first. Please expect for them to continue in April. If for some reason the technical difficulties with the ears are not resolved I will make some new eyes (which are radically easier) so we can continue the challenges regularly.

Jax
March 14, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Yeahh Good to hear.. :)

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
March 15, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Awesome! Sorry, they are giving you a hard time, but will be worth the wait!

Asymmetrical
March 16, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

I have delivered 2 Mossms with the new blend and 1 Godzilla Eye powerup to everyone that posted a link on the breeding challenge thread. Normally I would verify that the Mossms were correct but given how late I am I did not this time.

Ears are still in the works though I am taking a break to get the St. Patrick's Day event up and running. I will return to the ear problem as soon as that is finished and will deliver them to everyone that earned them as soon as they are done!

Tywysoges
March 16, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

What planet do i have to breed mossms to pass the new blend?

Asymmetrical
March 16, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

It's the same as the previous breeding challenge rewards. 4 or higher.

Ƭօm Ƒízz Amղҽsíɑϲ
March 16, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

I didn't get mine and I had the ears too..
Tom Fizz
Jan. 24, 2018
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Has ears!
http://mossms.com/p/Tom.fizz/mossm/Jan.Chal.Fizz.2018/

elverlii
March 21, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

i want to send my challange mossm to space. is that possible? or do i need to keep it till ears come?

Khaascee Khaos
March 21, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

elverlii, you need to have the challange mossm either live or in a pod untill asymetrical sends you the ears .

Asymmetrical
March 21, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Tom: The ears are not done yet. Please read the top post on this thread for more details. I promise I will send them when they are ready.

elverlii: You can send it to space. I have a record of everyone that earned them.

You must login to reply.