Accepting Halloween Trick-or-treating Hosts Now!

Asymmetrical
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago
Edited 5 years, 7 months ago by Asymmetrical

We are preparing for our annual Halloween event and are in need of Mossm owners to help us out by decorating your Mossms home and opening it up for the Mossm Community to visit. The event will begin on Oct. 7. and end on Nov. 5.

I currently have the following hosts:

Mossms
Buttercup Doolittle
Alexandra Twitchy

I need 15 more and will take the first people to signup that are willing to meet the following requirements:
You must have 10 or more Mossms alive at the time of signup and keep them alive through the event.
You must have 10 or more live Mossms on display at your halloween location for the duration of the event.
You must be willing to remove security devices and ban lines for the duration of the event.
You must be willing to remove the ban for any Mossm players that are banned from your property for the duration of the event.
If you have forced landing on your land it must be in your Mossm area for the duration of the event.

To Signup please post a comment here. If you have a display name please include your avatar name in the comments.

If you sign-up and are accepted I will not respond. I will only message you if for some reason you do not qualify to be a host. Two days before the event begins I will send you a kiosk to rez on your property. All you need to do is decorate and rez the kiosk when the event starts. We take care of the rest.

Uncle Roy
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

Please add Davedawgg and Uncle Roy at Rose Breedables to your list for hosting the 2018 Halloween Trick-or-treating event! Thanks!!!

Richard Huntsman
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

Please add AidenLindsky your list for hosting the 2018 Halloween Trick-or-treating event. Thanks.

ღ Shari Ayres ღ
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

I would like to participate...Shari Azarov

Khaascee Khaos
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

!! Raises hand!!! me! me! please!! I'd love to be part of these events please! Khaascee Khaos

ღSweetmanuღ
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

yuo can add me to for zhe event

Alma
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

Yeahhh!! I want too :)

Tayah
Sept. 4, 2018
5 years, 7 months ago

Please add me as well :)