XMAS TALES (CONTEST)

Alma
Dec. 9, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago
Edited 5 years, 4 months ago by Alma

Who does not like tales?

When mossms came to our planet they did not know what Christmas was and they had never heard a tale...

The other day one of them discovered Jack, and trying to decorate the house, he has filled it with monsters and tentacles... I love it!!!
I explained that Nightmare Before Christmas, it was just a story but were many more,
He looked at me with his eyes spinning (he was born in Fabulosity) and immediately ran to find his friends, who have surrounded me and are desperate waiting for me to tell them more stories.
You help me?

This time the challenge will consist of a photo that illustrates a famous Christmas tale or a legend/story of your country related to these dates. In the case of choosing this last option, you must include a link where we can see or read the full story, it is a beautiful way to get to know each other better and share traditions :)

In the photo should appear the mossms (you if you want too), must have all the permissions (mod, copy & transfer), Related to the topic that I have exposed above and send it to me with a note, that includes, your SL name (the original, not the one shown), the title of the photo and the name of the tale that you want to illustrate, and in the case of choose the second option the link where can find the story

The contest starts tomorrow, December 10, and ends on the 23rd. The prizes will be sent on Christmas day (HO HO HO)

AWARDS:
There will be three prizes
- 1st: Stargazer with Fabulosity traits
- 2nd: Honeybadger, Orange Mossms (born to Fabuosity)
- 3rd: Specia Edition Mossms (Irish Lucjk)

All participants will receive a special gift
Originality and imagination will be valued

The photos will be displayed in one of my stores throughout the winter.
LM here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plissco/41/87/1401
The winners will go to a special gallery where they will be permanently exposed.

-Only breeders or owners of mossms can participate.
-1 photo only
-NO ALTER PLEASE

I look forward to your stories, and the mossms too, they are desperate and are already planning how to kidnap Santa...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK !!!

Alma

Alma
Dec. 11, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

We already have our first Christmas story, Lente gives it to us and speaks of a nice tradition of her country.
A modern tale with beautiful values and solidarity

"In the Netherlands we have "de voedselbank "
in every big city and region there is one
people who are poor can get here free food...given by donateurs
in christmastime there alot of special actions to collect food so these people can also have great christmas dinner
and even in the sim amsterdam they build a voedselbank

so this my christmas tale.....share so we all happy...."

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voedselbank

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS PRESENT LENTE!!!

You can see the illustration of this story here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plissco/36/84/1402

Assie
Dec. 11, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

How do you come up with that Lente! Wow, lol

Lente
Dec. 13, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

i wait for your story assie.....you can do it, i know

Lente
Dec. 16, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

more and more tales.....will come from all mossmbreeders and mossmlovers...come on!

Lente
Dec. 23, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

hurry up...last day for the contest....it is so great fun

You must login to reply.