Mossms Flea Market Relocation Hunt :P

Altered
Jan. 31, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago
Edited 10 years, 3 months ago by Altered

First of all let me say sorry to the peeps with stalls for making you pick up and move, but there is a very good reason for this move :)

I own Ginsberg and it was offered to Leigh to keep her Mossms going with my help and mismanagement :P at no cost to her.

Leigh was given, 3 days ago, a sim called Icewater, one of SL's oldest snow/ice Mainland sims, now that means between the 2 of us, we own about $400.00 USD a month of Mainland, 2 sims, "oh how silly". Ok, as Icewater is a special sim and has an established business on it Leigh and I talked/signed over dinner and came up will "Sell Ginsberg and move to Icewater", halving our Land Fees, "not so silly".

The new market will be set up differently build wise, it will be more Leighs build and not my dull dirty greys, but in the Sky, Group will change as we can't cut up Icewater and the free stays free.

This move will take a few days as we have to start the build so nothing changes for at least 4-5 days, maybe 7.

So as a goodbye Ginsberg and hello Icewater gift to the Mossms community we are having a hunt at Ginsberg to say goodbye starting on Sunday the 2nd of February and one on the opening day at Icewater, date to be announced.

Sorry for the novel :P

You must login to reply.