March Breeding Challenge!

Asymmetrical
March 7, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

It's time for another breeding challenge!

UPDATE
To accommodate all spectrums of breeders we will be splitting the breeding challenges in to two parts. There is now an "easier" challenge and "harder" challenge

Players who complete the "easier" challenge will get the Mossm pictured below with the Sizzlepop particle.

Players that complete the "harder" challenge will get credit for completing the "easier challenge" and get the Mossm pictured below with the Sizzlepop particle AND also get a new special eye powerup that can be used during breeding. This is a totally new eye Style created just for breeding challenges and this color (pink) will only be available (except through genetics) once a year during March breeding challenges. More details about the eye to come - we're still working on getting it setup in the system.

The "easier" challenge is: make a pink and white gradient Mossms with bubble particles.
The "harder" challenge is: make a pink and white gradient Mossms with bubble particles and alure eyes.

Like last time, post a link to your Mossm on this forum thread. Once a day we'll go through the links and if you've met the requirements we'll send you a new Mossm with Sizzlepop particles.

Rules & Details:

• You can only win once.
  • A Mossm can only be used once. If Player 1 got credit for it Player 2 cannot get credit for it. (We'll know if you changed the name so, don't try that).
  • Challenge ends at the end of day on March 31.
  • Particle will pass on any planet.
  • Particle will not be available, except through ancestry, after the challenge is over.

Ʈĭą вøṉεʐ ßℓakє Sкутσωєя 乙ąđąrk
March 8, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Ok so does it have to be Pink and White or can it be White and Pink as well?

Asymmetrical
March 8, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Either combination is fine. :)

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
March 9, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I don't really get it. I'm confused

Asymmetrical
March 9, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Russ - Go make a Mossm with the traits we listed then post a link to it on this thread. Everyone who does it will get a new Mossm with the particles in the picture above - called sizzlepop.

Assie
March 10, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Assie

Hmmm, not so easy :) Question, what if I have a winner and give a sibling with chances to my sis and she breeds it with one of her own and one pops out again with all requested traits, does that count or is it forbidden? ;)

Asymmetrical
March 10, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Making an offspring from a winner is totally acceptable, yes. You just can't share the exact same Mossm.

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
March 10, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I understand its a hard task, but it was specially this time because this quest can be done, and sizzle pop is a new particle, but now the eyes are removed it will be easier and takes away alllot of the competition, yes i see it as a competition

Asymmetrical
March 10, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I understand but it wasn't intended to be so difficult. We have plenty of other things that are hard to do. :)

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
March 10, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ

Is it really so difficult?i mean ive made the ones that can make this quest baby to grow up and now i see it changed because its not so easy...sorry i am just confused....what is the hard part of the contest?

You must login to reply.