March Breeding Challenge!

Asymmetrical
March 24, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Nice one DJ Ronan! I sent your mossm and your eye powerup is now in your powerup inventory. Congrats!

DJ Ronan
March 24, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by DJ Ronan

Thank you! I received both the mossm and power up. I have a question for you. What planet can I get the eye from?

Asymmetrical
March 24, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

You can use it at any time on any planet.

Ice
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

HAHAHAH After about 50 attempts I still have white and pink gradients with no bubbles or all whites or all pinks with bubbles. I have to say this has been fun but I think I am throwing in the mossm towel. Still great fun and congratz to all who made it. Now I beg you. Is there a market for mossms with bubbles? or gradients? hahahahaha Ultra Probe!!!!!!

Asymmetrical
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Still a few days left Isoly! Don't give up!

Asymmetrical
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Hey there Wolfcall - you're close on that one but not quite. that is a camouflage Mossms and it needs to be a gradient. Keep trying - a few more days to go!

Ice
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Ice

Ya I had lots of those but no gradients with bubbles Ok just did 7 more...I must be a glutton for a challenge. Stop me please.

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Aww, I thought that any white/pink combo was ok. Didnt know that the camo's didnt count :( I will let wolf know since he wont check here lol

Assie
March 25, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Isoly, look for a pink with gradient in background, preferable littlebit white ;)

You must login to reply.