April Breeding Challenge

Asymmetrical
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

It's time for another breeding challenge!

To accommodate all spectrums of breeders we will be splitting the breeding challenges in to two parts. There is an "easier" challenge and "harder" challenge.

Players who complete the "easier" challenge will get the Pink/Violet/Curly/Panda Mossm pictured below with the Daisy particle.

Players that complete the "harder" challenge will get credit for completing the "easier challenge," will get the Mossm pictured below with the Daisy particle AND also get a new special eye powerup that can be used during breeding. This is a totally new eye style created just for breeding challenges and this color (lemon) will only be available (except through genetics) once a year during April breeding challenges. The eye is pictured below.

The "easier" challenge is: make a lemon and orange panda Mossm with birthday particles.
The "harder" challenge is: make a lemon and orange panda Mossm with birthday particles and nebula eyes.

Like last time, post a link to your Mossm on this forum thread. Once a day we'll go through the links and if you've met the requirements we'll send you a new Mossm with Daisy particles.

Rules & Details:

• You can only win once.
  • You must breed the Mossm yourself. You can get the parents from someone else, though.
  • Challenge ends at the end of day on April 30.
  • Particle will pass on any planet.
  • Particle will not be available, except through ancestry, after the challenge is over.
  • Eye will not be available, except through ancestry, after the challenge is over.

Assie
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

omg, a panda, they are so hard to get now

Asymmetrical
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

There's 20 on the marketplace. ;)

Manuela Yebut
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

It is a serious challenge Panda :) But I think it will enjoy

Mr. Heisenberg
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I see it 1minut i give up lol

Mr. Heisenberg
April 1, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Moderator

I see it 1minut i give up lol

Assie
April 6, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Thinking it will be very quiet here :)

Asymmetrical
April 6, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

We'll see. I thought that about the last one too.

Kami
April 7, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

This one is gonna take me some time, but I will get it :P

Assie
April 8, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Stubborn as we are Kami ;)

You must login to reply.