9 years, 1 month ago

Congrats, Jason. I sent your Mossm

Princess Elena
April 17, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Asymmetrical
April 17, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Hi Princess, that is a lovely Mossm but the rules for this month's challenge require that you breed the Mossm yourself. That one was transferred to you. Perhaps the person that gave it to you can give you the parents so you can breed one yourself. Sorry! :(

Assie
April 18, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Assie

We did it together, so I find that a litte bit unfair. It's a new mossm, wasn't used twice and that rule wasn't there before. Well I will give that girl her daisies, no problem.

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
April 18, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

So unlike last month, one cannot buy a baby and complete the challenge with it? because if someone is lucky enough to make 5 particle pandas i see no reason not to sell the 4 extra's he or she has .

Asymmetrical
April 18, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago
Edited 9 years, 1 month ago by Asymmetrical

Assie - I'm sorry that you feel that way. I put the rule in because it is supposed to be a challenge where the winner gets something cool for accomplishing something difficult. Most of the people "winning" in the last challenge don't breed Mossms and even more of them don't own a single Mossm.

Generally I don't care that people game the gift system, using alts to get multiple copies of things. Those were intended to be easily obtainable gifts. But to me, the breeding challenge is different. A player has to earn those prizes! I realize that you and Elena are not gaming the system and a rule like this means you'll have to change the way you cooperate but you can still cooperate and she can still win because she's a real player.

I'm going to have respectfully disagree about the fairness of the rule. I personally think it is fair that a player has to breed to win a breeding challenge.

Kate - Yes, that's correct. If someone breeds 5 they should definitely sell them to someone who wants to use them to try to breed a winning baby! Its a breeding challenge - we have challenged you to breed something specific not to buy something specific.

All - we talked about this coming change quite a lot the last two weeks of March. We tried to make sure everyone knew it was coming. I'm sorry that we failed to get the message to everyone. We'll try a little harder to make sure you're aware of changes if they happen.

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
April 18, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

It does make sense Asymmetrical thank you for explaining =)

You must login to reply.