How many people breed Mossms?

Morducai
July 21, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

I have been into Mossms since the BETA stage, but before that I didn't know they existed either. I didn't hear about them through advertising or anything like that. I just stumbled on these little blue creatures playing in a dresser and following me.From then I just searched and researched until I found out what they were,where to get them,etc.

Andreaus Beck
July 22, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

one thing that doesnt help these days is i find that more breedable markets tend to specialize in one breedble, so you get sponsers that keep breedables separate once up on a time markets used to be full of different breedables so people saw what was around. we should bring back mixed breedable markets :)

Cord
July 23, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago

That is one reason why I have a mixed breedable market Andreaus ;=) And I really would not want to have it any other way

χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ
July 23, 2013
10 years, 9 months ago
Edited 10 years, 9 months ago by χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ

I would also like to point out what Jiminy says here. I think a lot more people are members of the group than actual people breeding them. Looking at the official meeroos Group would be a good example. When they launched the nocturnals almost a year ago they had almost 5000 members in their group. But with the nocturnals came a New group which meant everyone had to leave the old group and join the new one. And suddenly numbers were down to 2000 group members. That would actually mean that there were like 3000 inactive members in the old group.

Edited: I don't know the numbers exactly though, but I remember the drop from the old group to the new one was HUGE.

You must login to reply.